As the group’s flagship company, Quality Builders benefits from over thirty years of industry experience and is proud to be a Western Australian family owned company.
Quality Builders is one of the principal providers of government transportable buildings in Western Australia. Various projects include constructing transportables for the WA Department of Housing, the WA Police, Education Department and Health Department as well as recreation halls, schools and staff quarters for various government authorities and local Shires.
In fact, Quality Builders can build most commercial buildings in transportable form from health centres, hotel units to simple amenity blocks.
Using only professional contractors, Quality Builders completes each building in full in its yard at Forrestfield before transportation to the site.
Our completed projects include:
- Warburton Work Camp – Corrective Services
- Kununurra Temporary Court House – Dept. of Attorney General
- Curtin University Decant Village – Curtin University
- Nichol Bay Hospital – Outpatients Building – WA Health Dept.
- GROH Housing – Dept. of Housing
- Specialist Classrooms – Dept. of Education